Wednesday 3 October 2007

If I owned a magazine


If I owned a magazine, originally uploaded by Knitwit..

I made this today on Flickr. I messed about with it but can't seem to get the right size font and colour so it is a bit difficult to read...but you get the idea. My magazine would be like Heat but for knitters and feature articles such as:

All the leaves are brown....
....what to wear when the skies are grey

EXCLUSIVE How to Drop a Needle Size in 10 Days

SHOCK Maureen drops a stitch

Boys who knit FREE poster inside.

Any other ideas on what this mag could include would be gratefully received.

4 comments:

iant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iant said...

How about:
"Pulling the wool over your eyes: our reporters explosive exposé of a wednesday night stich-and-bitch"

Knitwit said...

ha ha...brilliant. I like it :)

alabama whirly said...

what do you think happens on a weds night iant???

I'd like the photos of the men please